How to Locate a Lost Android Phone
A huge number of telephones are lost or taken every year. In the event that it transpires, there are steps you can take to locate a lost phone or if nothing else keep your own data from falling into inappropriate hands.
To find a lost telephone, first, empower the discovery work, so that if your telephone truly is lost (not covered in your lounge chair) you can see it on a guide, play a sound, lock it or delete it. There are various methods for doing this, contingent upon whether your telephone is an Android or iPhone.
We’ll walk you through the fundamental advances to How to Locate a Lost Android Phone
Discover lost Android telephone / How to Locate a Lost Android Phone
- In the event that your telephone is connected to a Google record (and you’re marked in), Find My Device is on as a matter of course. In any case, for the capacity to work, your telephone must:
- Be turned on.
- Be marked into a Google account.
- Be associated with versatile information or Wi-Fi.
- Be noticeable on Google Play.
- Have Location turned on?
- Has Find My Device turned on?
- Is Find My Device turned on? How about we check.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security and Location. (On the off chance that you don’t see Security and Location, tap Google > Security.)
- Tap Find My Device.
- Turn on Remotely find this gadget and Allow remote bolt and delete.
- Is Location turned on?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security and Location > Location. (On the off chance that you don’t see Security and Location, tap Location.)
- Turn on Location.
Is your telephone obvious on Google Play? On the off chance that it’s not obvious, it won’t show up when you attempt to utilize Find My Device.
- Go to https://play.google.com/settings/.
- Check the container under Visibility.
- Would you be able to discover your gadget? How about we see.
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google account.
In the event that you need to utilize another Android gadget to how to locate a lost Android phone, introduce the Find My Device application on the entirety of your gadgets. You’ll see it at the Google Play store.
Alright, so you’ve lost your telephone. Presently what? You can see it on a guide, play a sound, lock it or eradicate it. Here’s the secret.
Just check at android.com/find and sign in to your Google account.
On the off chance that you have more than one gadget, click the gadget that is lost at the highest point of the screen.
You’ll see a guide that shows the area of your gadget. (The area is estimated. On the off chance that your gadget can’t be discovered, you’ll see its last known area, if accessible.)
You can click Play Sound and your gadget will ring at full volume for 5 minutes, regardless of whether it’s set to quiet or vibrate.
You can click Enable Lock and Erase. Pick Lock you’ll bolt your gadget with your PIN, example or secret phrase. In the event that you don’t have one, you can set one right now. To assist somebody with restoring your gadget to you, you can include a message or telephone number to the lock screen. Pick Erase and you’ll for all time erase all information on your gadget. After you delete, Find My Device won’t chip away at the gadget any longer.
You can likewise look “Find My Phone” at Google and continue from that point.
Related link:– How to Find a Stolen or Lost Android Phone