You may not need to know your decode iphone serial number all the time, but you do need to find it quickly when you do. If you want to sell your phone, check the status of your warranty, or send the gadget in for repair, among other things, you may need the serial number.
What is the serial number for the iPhone?
Your iPhone’s serial number is a distinct string of numbers that identifies your device and contains a plethora of information if you can figure out how to decode it.
You may be aware of everything, including the location of the factory that made your phone, the date it was made, the model, the amount of storage it has, and even the colour. When you call Apple for help or verify your iPhone, you might need to look up an iPhone serial number.
It also carries a unique number called an IMEI, which is required if you ever need to track your phone. With the help of the iPhone IMEI check, you may track down, locate, and seize control of your phone and personal data.
Why is it crucial?
A string of numbers and letters isn’t usually the iPhone serial number. It displays a wide range of valuable data about your device and records you can’t get from any other source. It could be helpful to get replacement parts or locate the factory from which your equipment was made.
How can you determine your iOS device’s serial number?
1. If your iPhone is in working condition, you can rapidly get its serial number by following these procedures; doing so would be quick:
- Tap Settings first.
- Next, select General and then About.
Your iPhones serial number is listed under About. Though it’s one of the digits that You might use to identify your device specifically, take care when entering your serial number. The serial number of your gadget should remain confidential.
2. Use iTunes to find your iPhone number
- Connect your Mac and iPhone.
- From your Mac’s Dock or Applications folder, launch the iTunes programme.
- To view your device’s serial number beneath your phone range, click the phone symbol.
3. Utilizing Apple ID
- Access the tablet and computer, as well as the shopping mode of the Apple ID account page, from any internet-connected device.
- Enter the serial number for your Apple iPhone to sign in using your Apple ID and the password you previously used on the device.
- To view all of the data for an Apple iPhone, click on the “Devices” section and choose it.
Here, you will see the Apple iPhone’s serial number, last backup date, related credit cards, IMEI, and phone number. Additionally, you have the option of remotely deleting all the content.
4. Discovering it in your device’s packing
You can typically find the serial number of every iPhone, iPad and iPod touch device on its original retail box. This is useful if you need to access your iPhone serial number without opening the package or if the device is broken and you can’t use the other methods listed below.
The IMEI number can usually be easily located beneath the battery of any cell phone currently on the market. The IMEI number of the iPhone is, in any case, located behind your iPhone and on the base because the device was designed so that you couldn’t open the packing. You can check your IMEI to see if it has any errors.
You can track your iPhone through the iPhone serial number and you can also Track IMEI number.