IMEI or International mobile equipment identity can be considered as a protector of your mobile phone. Every mobile phone has its own unique IMEI code which is not changeable, helping to identify it and distinguish it from other mobile devices.
How to find?
For iPhone users
- Open settings
- Click on general
- Click on about
- Go to IMEI and note down your number
For android users
- Sometimes, the IMEI is written on the backside or inside of your android phone, otherwise
- Go to settings
- Enter by clicking About
- Note down the IMEI number
The options you have
Make a clever move by contacting the police and providing them the IMEI number of your stolen or lost mobile phone, so they can track it behalf of your.
You can also ask your phone operator for help saying track my phone, though the process can be lengthy
Various apps are available for tracking mobile devices through IMEI; all you need to enter the IMEI number and the application will locate your mobile. It’s time to learn the true importance of the technology and you can now get rid of all the worries.
Tracking through online applications
Have you lost your mobile or is it stolen? Are you wondering how to track my phone using the IMEI number? If yes, then stop worrying, as there is a huge chance to get your mobile back by tracking it through free apps.
- Search and download an app, specialized in IMEI tracking
- Enter a phone number of any trusted family member or friend, so they can send the information about the current location of your mobile, once the SIM card is changed
- You can now track the location through the IMEI number
Online apps for IMEI tracking have various important features such as tracking alert service and keeping the record of online activities and you can operate them through hot-spot and Wi-Fi networks as well.
[…] Related link 2:- Protect your mobile device with the IMEI tracking online app […]