How to Track a Lost Phone with Google Account
Discover, lock, or delete a lost Android gadget
In the event that you lose an Android telephone or tablet, or Wear OS watch, you can discover, lock, or delete how to track a lost phone with google account. In case you’ve added a Google Account to your contraption, Find My Device is normally turned on. Figure out how to ensure that your gadget can be found on the off chance that it gets lost.
To find, lock, or destroy an Android phone, that phone must:
- Be turned on
- Be marked into a Google Account
- Be associated with portable information or Wi-Fi
- Be obvious on Google Play
- Have Location turned on
- Have Find My Device turned on
In the event that you utilized your lost telephone for a 2-advance check, you should have a reinforcement telephone or reinforcement code.
Remotely discover, lock, or delete Now just go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
On the off chance that you have more than one telephone, click the lost telephone at the highest point of the screen.
In the event that your lost telephone has more than one client profile, sign in with a Google Account that is on the principle profile. Find out about client profiles.
The lost telephone gets a notice. On the guide, you’ll get information about where the telephone is. The area is rough and probably won’t be exact. In the event that your telephone can’t be discovered, you’ll see its last known area, if accessible.
Pick what you need to do. If necessary, first snap Enable lock and delete. Play sound: Rings your telephone at full volume for 5 minutes, regardless of whether it’s set to quiet or vibrate.
Secure gadget: Locks your telephone with your PIN, for example, or secret key. On the off chance that you don’t have a lock, you can set one. To assist somebody with restoring your telephone to you, you can include a message or telephone number to the lock screen.
Eradicate gadget: Permanently erases all information on your telephone (however probably won’t erase SD cards). After you delete, Find My Device won’t take a shot at the telephone.
Significant: If you discover your telephone in the wake of deleting, you’ll likely need your Google Account secret word to utilize it once more. Find out about gadget insurance.
Tip: If you’ve connected your telephone to Google, you can discover or ring it via scanning to discovering my telephone on google.com
Step by step instructions to Find the IMEI or MEID Number on a Mobile Phone:
1. imei dial code. You can recover the IMEI/MEID number on for all intents and purposes any telephone by dialing in the all-inclusive code. Dial *#06#. You regularly won’t have to press the Call or Send button, as the IMEI/MEID number will show up when you wrap up the code.
2. Copy the number. Your IMEI/MEID number will show up in another window on your telephone. Record the number as it is preposterous to expect to reorder it from your telephone’s presentation.
Most telephones will disclose to you when the number is shown on the off chance that it is an IMEI or MEID number. In the event that your telephone doesn’t, you can confirm which number it is by checking what transporter you use. Big GSM systems such as AT&T and T-Mobile use IMEI numbers CDMA systems, for example, Sprint, Verizon, and US Cellular use MEID numbers.
- Look at the rear of your iPhone 5 or unique iPhone. The iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, and the first iPhone have the IMEI number engraved on the rear of the telephone, close to the base. On the off chance that you need the MEID number, take a similar number yet overlook the last digit (IMEI is 15 digits, MEID is 14 digits).
Big GSM systems such as AT&T and T-Mobile use IMEI numbers. CDMA systems, for example, Sprint, Verizon, and US Cellular use MEID numbers. In the event that you are utilizing a more established iPhone, see the accompanying advances.
2. Check the SIM card plate of your iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, or 4s. See this guide for subtleties on evacuating the SIM card plate for your particular model. Your IMEI/MEID number is imprinted on the plate. On the off chance that you are on a CDMA organization (Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular), the two codes will be printed as one. To decide the MEID number, disregard the last digit.
Related link:- How to Find My Lost Phone